Paternoster Beach Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 8A
Distance: 9.5km
Extremeness: Windiness, big rocks and a Jack Russell
Location: Paternoster, West Coast, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

This was my first jog in about a week and I was keen to stretched my legs. I jogged from the house that we rented for the weekend towards the main beach of Paternoster. I had to do rock skipping for about 600m  and then reached a very long stretch of sand. I jogged out for about 30min and then turned back as darkness fell. The jog back was against the wind and about 1km before I got home I was attacked by a crazy Jack Russell. Needless to say, I was forced to use my good old Adidas for protection.

A beautiful West coast sunset
Where my jog commenced - looking towards Tietiesbaai
Rock skipping anyone?
Paternoster beach
Last light...
Where I turned back

Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts