Flic En Flac Beach Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 10A (sand)
Distance: 5.47km
Extremeness: Soft sand & tropical heat
Location: Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Joggers: Only me

This time I decided to jog from our resort in Wolmar (Pearle Beach) to Flic En Flac. Flic En Flac comes from the Dutch phrase "Fried Landt Flaak" which literally means "Free and Flat Land." Needless to say, I was not required to do any climbing. It was not the best time of the day for photographs and the pictures I posted below does not do the beautiful scenery justice. The last photo I took earlier the morning when exploring the South of Mauritius. Would it not be fun to extreme jog in the Black River Canyon?

Flic En Flac "habour"
Looking towards Bambous... North from Flic En Flac
Flic En Flac bay
Black River Canyon
Posted by Picasa


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts