Wolmar Beach Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 10A (sand)
Distance: 9.12km
Extremeness: Soft sand & tropical heat
Location: Wolmar, Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Joggers: Only me

This was surely one of my most beautiful runs! My run started at the door of our room... physically 20m from the sea! I jogged South on one of the most famous beaches of Mauritius, passing many beautiful resorts and hotels. At the end of the sandy beach I found a short and sweet single track taking me to the sandy beach at the mouth of Rivière Noire (the Black River). Here I turned around and had to face a beautiful Mauritian West Coast sunset all the way back to my hotel... what a tough life! :)

The beach front of Pearle Beach Resort
Island living... 
Another beautiful view
A short section of single track I found
The Black River (French: Rivière Noire)
Late afternoon fishing 
A beautiful sunset
In some places the sand was fairly soft
Posted by Picasa


Comments

Popular Posts