Jonkershoek Saaltjie Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 9B
Distance: 18.77km
Extremeness: Technical single track
Location: Jonkershoek, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

Today I did some conditioning for the Silvermine XL run early next month. I started my run at 16:25 in heat of 34 degrees Celsius, which also made it the perfect run to try out my new hydration pack - the UltrAspire! I went up all the Canaries and then climbed all the way to the Saaltjie. I was suffering up and down and if it was not for the UltrAspire I would probably still be on the Saaltjie. I've still got some work to do before Silvermine, but at least I'm trained at suffering!

Spot the "klipspinger" in the middle of the picture

Looking towards Pniel

Towards the Pieke

Towards Botmaskop

Showing off my UltrAspire


Comments

Popular Posts