Arendskop Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 4A
Distance: 11km
Extremeness: Fairly easy, but hot
Location: Keiskie & Kliprug farm, Calvinia, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

It is always awesome to be back on the farm that inspired me to start this blog in 2011! Unfortunately I was not feeling to well this morning, so decided to do a shorter run. I did the classic Arendskop (aka Eagle's Head) extreme jog which is fairly flat and covers parts of Keiskie and Kliprug farm. What awesome scenery... and now I am writing this blog from an old farm house on a laptop and internet powered by batteries and charged by sun panels.

An old gate

A very dry dam

My awesome new Asics Trabuco 3's!

On my way towards Arendskop (aka Eagle's Head)

Another angle

Sunny selfie

Beautiful...




Comments

Popular Posts