Outeniqua Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 8B
Distance: 14.19km
Extremeness: Moderate climb and awesome technical single track
Location: Outeniqua Mountains, George, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

This afternoon I did an awesome extreme jog in my home town - George! I started from my parents' house and did the awesome technical single track that forms part of the Outeniqua hiking trail. After about 4km I headed uphill to ensure I got a good view of the area. I also tried out my new K-way micro fleece, which was an incredibly bad idea! I did proof that it works well and I was super warm. Note to myself... use it one top of a mountain, NOT in a jungle!

Awesome indigenous forest

Find the single track

Awesome trails

Going up the Outeniqua mountain, towards the old George Dam

Where I turned around




Comments

Popular Posts