Jonkershoek 12 Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 6B
Distance: 12.65km
Extremeness: Moderate climb and technical single track
Location: Jonkershoek, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Deryck Nel & me

This morning was my first time in Jonkershoek in over two months! It was good to be back on my home trails. However, "management" increase the entrance fee from R25 to R50?! In my mind there is no feasible reason for this increase - no extra facilities and no extra trails - in fact, most of my favourite trails are closed because of the fire damage. Enough ranting... the run was awesome. We went up the Eastern side of the valley with jeep tracks and came down via Never Ending. Fitness levels now at 25%

Deryck looking towards 2nd Waterfall

Use trail at own risk

Awesome single track

A different angle

Map

Speed, Distance & Altitude (highest point 500m)

Comments

Popular Posts