Coetzenburg Loop Trail Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 5A
Distance: 7.4km
Extremeness: Technical single track and a moderate climb
Location: Coetzenburg, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers:  Only me

This morning I decided to add some technical parts and another kilometer or two to my run. Most of my run was without any niggle on the Achillles, which is fantastic! It was blatantly obvious how unfit I am, especially now that I am trying to keep my cadence up and running form in tack for the entire run. I started at the new house, ran to the hangbrug and then did the normal Coetzenburg loop. It was slightly overcast so the conditions and the views were pretty awesome!

Up, up, up

Awesome contour single track

Towards Paradyskloof

Dropping down to China Stellenbosch town

Map

Altitude, pace & distance

Comments

Popular Posts