Ankle Killer Trail Run

Our trail grading: YELLOW 6A
Distance: 5km
Extremeness: Technical single tracks and a climb
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

This was an awesome trail run, until I badly sprained my ankle. I did the same route as two days ago and for the first time in months my Achilles did not bother me. It seems that Murphy loves me and as I tried greeting someone I lost focus and stepped in a hole. Needless to say I had to slowly walk the last 2km... we'll have to see what the doc says tomorrow. :|

"Hangbrug"

Happy camper before my "accident"


Map

Altitude, distance & pace


Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts