Botmaskop Explore Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 7B
Distance: 8.9km
Extremeness: Awesome technical single tracks
Location: Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Only me

Today I explored epic new single tracks on Botmaskop. I started from my house and within 700m I was on a glorious new single track. Perfect for climbing I took it very slow to guard my ankle and as I reached a certain level I took the single track towards Banhoek Conservancy. Unfortunately the ankle started to get tired and it was time to head home on more familiar trails. It is so awesome to be back on single tracks! ;)

The start of the trails

Within 1km from my house... ;)

More new single track

Simonsberg as backdrop

Turning towards Botmaskop

Trail selfie

Heading back

Map

Altitude, distance & pace

Comments

Popular Posts