Jonkershoek Eastern Loop Trail Run

Our trail grading: ORANGE 7B
Distance: 12.2km
Extremeness: Technical single tracks
Location: Jonkershoek, Stellenbosch, South Africa
Joggers: Deryck Nel & me

This Saturday I was back in Jonkershoek for the first time this year! Wow, how I have missed this place! It has mostly recovered from the fires a year ago and it is beautifully green. I started to suffer  after about 1km into the run and I think the previous day's run is to blame. The run was tough, but fun, and we had some action at the end of the run when Deryck tumbled down a single track after looking back towards a mountain biker. Damn cyclists.

First light in Jonkershoek

Epic single tracks

Up and up

More epic single tracks

Top of Neverending

Deryck buying some single track


Map

Altitude, pace & distance



Comments

Popular Posts